Saturday 10 September 2011

New post soon. I have been deliriously ill. Here are some dodgy photos. Sorry. I was so sick I thought Get Carter was a very violent - albeit exceptional good - documentary. See you soon.

Please feel free to enjoy any or all of the syntactical, grammatical and/or spelling errors.


A very bad infection. Hygiene is of the upmost importance in foreign lands. Vigilance is your friend.
The bus cost seven baht and took me to the end of the line. For another forty baht I saw Si Quey. I don't have to explain who he is now do I?

This is a mate of mine who popped over for a nightcap. Top bloke.

I don't know what this is.

We're both drunk, yes, but only one of us has a taser.

I was drinking on antibiotics and it allowed me to see into the mind of this Scandinavian falang I saw across the way in a girlie bar. I heard this, word for word. Denis Johnson wrote an identical poem. Amazing coincidence.   
Put stuff in it.

Sufficiency is key to any economy.

This is the best street in Bangkok. I don't know its name. I don't think it has one. I'm not sure I have one. I'll give you a tip: Don't watch Aguirre - Wrath of God when you're dehydrated, feverous and delirious. You'll think you're a doomed extra.

I went to Ireland for the weekend. It was rubbish. Too many Thais that couldn't speak Gaelic. 

This is either the back exit of hell's atrium or the back entrance. I don't remember.

The nice views from Chula spoilt by a ting tong falang. 
Get to know your roof.

Rama V has a cat called The Dubiously Single-Handed Moderniser.

An abandoned building and its not so abandoned shrine. 

This is the internet. Introduce yourself. I thought it would of have been bigger. Oh well.

Survivor wrote a song about this jumpsuit. It was the theme for Rocky. 
Entrance to Room 101. Or here, 113, 114, 115. 
There is not much to be said about a shop in which a car has crashed into it and yet they refuse to remove the car and instead simply continue to sell goods. Strange, archaic, overpriced goods tended over by kindly and shambolic shades, but good nonetheless. 

4 comments:

  1. What's with all this anonymous business?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw 'V is for Vendetta', and now I think wikileaks & Anonymous are epic uber supercool.


    Or, I figure you know who it is anyway, so why do I need to make an account?

    One of the above statements is true.

    ReplyDelete