Thursday 25 August 2011

Mission Accomplished - Updates from the Lamborghini dealership to follow.

Pictured: The sweet smell of abject victory. This is the 'Executive Model'. 
I'm still here. Many know of this victory already. I have two tanks now. Four fish and one prawn that has its own ghost prawn. Collectively they are known as Loutallica. Look it up. It's the apocalypse. 


What's going down? The boys at the Lamborghini dealership taught me some dubious pre-modern Thai history. A bus killed a man forever and no one looked. ATMs are sinking into the Chao Praya river. Lou Reed's Take No Prisoners (live) is the only album you will ever need.


Gimme a minute.

2 comments:

  1. noodlez romanoff26 August 2011 at 04:54

    I see you managed to score the fish tank/desk apparatus- nice win. How did you manage to pry it from that womans death grip? (oh by the way- yes i do read yr blog from time to time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no. I went out and found my own hybrid fish tank/alarm clock/desk lamp/pen holder/temperature gauge.

    I set myself a strict challenge. I decided that I had find one of these contraptions in 48 hrs. If I did not succeed, the punishment was having to somehow steal a gun from a Thai police offer.

    Needless to say, I was successful.

    Also, her fish tank was pink. This, as I said, is the 'Executive Model'.

    ReplyDelete