Monday 1 August 2011

Yet another neighbour.


The Thai fake monk Vaginasaur Jr swears by this place. Yet one must remember he is an unhinged mini hot-dog eating reprobate. 

From what I can gather, this place is some sort of Bunnings for psychopaths. Tinted windows, incense and a general air of casual, indiscriminate violence. The website is an enthralling lie, yes, but I don't think I will be able to join my maniacal friend on his sojourn into said establishment. The main reason for this being the fact that I have barricaded my door with a rather large teak wardrobe.

11:37. A Maitreya Buddha telethon on channel 46. Over and out.

4 comments:

  1. Did you visit that website? Allow me to quote.

    "Welcome to MikyGunClub. We are a new company to invited the target is like shooting. We have many programs for you and included The trainer, Transportation."

    Perhaps you could offer to proof-read for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the site is something else. All the photos are nicked, the offers no-existent and their general approach to the English language is quite, ah, abstract.

    I asked Vithi about it and she hit me with an electric fly swatter and said I need to drink more Fanta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good advice at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take a package 3.
    You get to fire a whole bunch of machine guns and being the number 3 you also maintain your feng shui.

    ReplyDelete