Wednesday 31 August 2011

Sorry, the tale is definitely tomorrow. I have been far too busy trying to buy tickets to Michael Bolton live in Bangkok. I'm going to get have a few drinks beforehand, sidle into the pavilion, and then sever his head from his body.



This is Nonsung. He is the way of the future, and the focus of tomorrow's tale. He sells Lamborghinis, knows a lot about mummified cannibalistic serial killers and is possibly a bodhisattva. Also, he's probably in jail by now. 

All the fish are dead. Lou Reed the prawn/ghost prawn is dead.

Qaddafi is not dead but M.I.A. Seriously. He just disappeared from the fish tank. The hordes of spawning fish are search for him, but alas...

Can someone post me some fish that like living in alarm clock/pen holders?

I've been busy. Tomorrow. Promise. Real promise this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment